You’ve received your orders, you know where your next station is, and now you need to find your home. When you are states (sometimes countries) away and with not a lot of time-especially if you have a family, you need to find someone who will work for you, that understands the challenges military families face when relocating.
When you’re on a tight timeline, a Military Relocation Professional can help you find your next home, so you can focus more on wrapping up the details in your current location and getting your family to your new location.
Military Relocation Professionals:
- Ease the home search stress
- Are CERTIFIED professionals
- Work FOR you and WITH you
- Know the area, inside and out
- Will provide valuable insight
- Understand relocation (almost as much as you)
So when you receive your orders, rather than stressing about finding a home, call someone who is there to help.
Military relocation is something that I deal with on a regular basis, and whomever you choose, they should be familiar with procedures, VA loans, and more.
How To Find A Professional
Don’t rely on word of mouth to choose someone-do your homework and ask about the realtor’s qualifications and their military relocation experience.
A professional military relocation specialist should:
- Be forthright and honest in their dealings
- Provide multiple housing options
- Listen to your concerns
- Have answers to your questions
- Respond to emails and telephone calls promptly
- Provide transportation options should you want to come house hunting before your move
- Maintain a professional certification
- Hold a Realtors license
As you begin your search for the right Realtor®, keep these items in mind. If you’re relocating to the Houston area, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to set up a meeting where we can discuss the housing options that fit your families’ specific needs.